Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gina Carano To Appear in C&C: Red Alert 3

Gina Carano To Appear in C&C: Red Alert 3

Creating a little buzz today, Electronic Arts has announced that EliteXC MMA fighter and American Gladiator Gina Carano will be taking on the role of "Natasha" in EALA's highly anticipated RTS, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. Here's a little snippet from the press release:

“The last year has been such a whirlwind for me, from everything that’s happening with EliteXC this weekend to American Gladiators and now with EA and Red Alert 3,” said Carano. “Natasha is such a cool, powerful character, her actions definitely speak louder than her words which is something I definitely identify with. I can’t wait to see how everything turns out and I hope all of the gamers out there have a great time wreaking havoc as me.”

A full character profile on Natasha can be found right here. ;)




Red Alert 3 Gameplay Trailer